napis

niedziela, 23 czerwca 2013

VA - ♫ABBA - A Tribute (COVERS)

 

1 - Nils Landgren Funk Unit - Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
2 - Glee Cast - Mamma Mia
3 - Bossa Mia - Waterloo
4 - Madonna - Like An Angel Passing Through My Room
5 - D. Daar - Eagle
6 - Belinda Carlisle - Dancing Queen
7 - The Real Tuesday Weld - The Day Before You Came
8 - Nils Landgren - Money, Money, Money
9 - Max Raabe & Palast Orchester - Super Trouper
10 - Rajaton - Voulez-Vous
11 - Black Sabbath - The Winner Takes It All
12 - N.A.O.M.I. - Dancing Queen
13 - Nils Landgren Funk Unit - Summer Night City
14 - Heima - Happy New Year
15 - Sinéad O'Connor - Chiquitita
16 - Bossa Mia - Fernando
17 - Nashville Train - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do
18 - The Corrs - The Winner Takes It All
19 - Roma Kenga - Summer Night City
20 - Nils Landgren Funk Unit - Take A Chance On Me
21 - Rajaton - Head Over Heels
22 - BNB - I Have a Dream
23 - The Rasmus - S.O.S.
24 - Nils Landgren - Super Trouper
25 - Dinu Bomha - Lay All Your Love On Me
26 - Il Divo - The Winner Takes It All
27 - Amanda Seyfried & Stellan Skarsgard - The Name Of The Game
28 - Nils Landgren Funk Unit - Voulez-Vous
29 - E-Rotic - Money, Money, Money
30 - Right Said Fred - Knowing Me, Knowing You
31 - Mr. President - Thank You For the Music
32 - The Czars - Angel Eyes
33 - Bossa Mia - One Of Us
34 - Nation - Waterloo
35 - Tanita Tikaram - The Day Before You Came 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz